Organic Garden Problems and Solutions
- Insect Pests, and How to Deal with Them
- Garden Plant Diseases: Identifying and Controlling Plant Diseases
- Weeds: How To Identify and Get Rid of Them
Insect Pests, and How to Deal with Them
Aphids, cabbage worms, squash bugs...oh, my. Some years it seems like as soon as one stops "bugging" us, another starts. Here are organic methods for controlling common insect garden pests.
Garden Plant Diseases: Identifying and Controlling Plant Diseases
If you're wondering why your tomato plant's leaves are getting spotty, or what to do about the white powdery film on your monarda, this is the section for you. With vigilance and natural techniques, you can control diseases in your garden.
- Spotty Tomato Leaves
- Control Powdery Mildew with This Homemade Spray
- Identifying and Controlling Blossom End Rot
- Identifying and Controlling Verticillium Wilt
- Preventing and Controlling Black Spot
- Preventing and Controlling Powdery Mildew
- Control Powdery Mlldew with Baking Soda
Weeds: How To Identify and Get Rid of Them
We all have them, and whether it's a few dandelions or a sprawling patch of bindweed, you don't have to reach for harmful chemicals to get them under control!