Here are some of the things I've enjoyed reading over this past week:
- Margaret Roach over at A Way to Garden featured an absolutely stunning sunflower on her blog. The silver-leaf sunflower, Helianthus argophyllus, is now on my "must grow!" list. If you love silver foliage, you need to see this plant.
- Over at Growing the Home Garden, Dave reviewed The 20 Minute Gardener. It looks like it might be worth a look -- especially for those who wonder how to fit gardening into their already-busy lives.
- Susy over at Chiot's Run shared a homegrown meal, featuring fresh lettuce from the garden, venison, and eggs from their flock. This is the stuff my dreams are made of. Seriously.
- Over on the BBC News Science and Environment blog: more about the link between bee deaths and
- If you love arugula, you'll appreciate this tip from the Timber Press website: cut and come again arugula.
- And, over on my own blog, I gave a quick early April tour of my garden. My compost bins were featured. What can I say?
Want to share one of your own garden blog posts from this past week (or one you read and really enjoyed?) Share the link in the comments so we can check it out!
Have a great weekend!